Question:
what is you favorite food?
2006-03-18 20:48:10 UTC
what is you favorite food?
Eighteen answers:
voodoobarbie
2006-03-18 22:18:19 UTC
Anything I can put Ketchup on.
Shaula
2006-03-19 04:49:14 UTC
Bacon Cheeseburger
JIM_ZIM
2006-03-19 16:29:21 UTC
Chicken
2006-03-19 16:34:09 UTC
Southern food
CureFreak
2006-03-19 13:20:00 UTC
Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green beans, Salad with cottage cheese, and bisquits!
Roman Abromovich Beckham
2006-03-19 09:18:37 UTC
My favorite food is pizza. Especially Chicago style deep-dish pizza. I live abroad now and I haven't had a good deep-dish pizza in a long time.
2006-03-19 04:49:45 UTC
Potato and Tuna with Vinegar sprinkled with some parsley and Mayo.hmmmm
bumblgator5
2006-03-20 21:15:41 UTC
Jumbo Fried Shrimp or boiled cocktail with Tabasco sauce.
JJ
2006-03-19 05:05:10 UTC
Chicken. Many ways to make, something for almost everyone I think.
Big Z
2006-03-19 04:48:47 UTC
Pizza and cheesburgers have been jostling for that position for eight years.
Nico
2006-03-19 05:14:20 UTC
Fried chicken, cheeseburgers, sub sandwiches, pizza, donuts...I have too many to name.
2006-03-19 04:49:26 UTC
Chili. I eat it, morning, noon, and night. Everyday.
Jen
2006-03-19 04:55:16 UTC
salad, pizza, hot wings
mizz new booty
2006-03-19 04:55:08 UTC
ceaser salad
kmanpar
2006-03-19 04:55:57 UTC
taco
butterfly11921
2006-03-19 04:58:02 UTC
my cooking. especially my chicken and dumplings. :-)
2006-03-19 04:56:28 UTC
mom's cooking
artkrista
2006-03-19 04:55:08 UTC