Question:
I am in high school now and I am going out with someone an a person from middle school says?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I am in high school now and I am going out with someone an a person from middle school says?
Nine answers:
2006-06-26 17:33:00 UTC
Wrong category ... what does this have to do with dining out in Austin? He probably doesn't have a job yet and therefore can't afford dinner whether you're going out with him or not.
kwendren
2006-06-23 15:04:46 UTC
huh
jillianā™„
2006-06-23 15:03:23 UTC
well the middle schooler obviously likes you!
2006-06-23 03:38:55 UTC
If you don't want to be with him anymore tell him you want to move on..
Ennah
2006-06-21 21:37:38 UTC
Could you be more specific? And please use proper grammar.
2006-06-21 20:07:01 UTC
exlpain please, thanks for 2 pts
lilmandy1972
2006-06-21 19:24:58 UTC
Well the person in middle School has a crush and it is best ignored if your boy friend trust you he will believe you when you are telling him you are not seeing anyone else.
2006-06-21 19:23:48 UTC
what??? sorry i do not get your question...
suz_ibees
2006-06-21 14:55:37 UTC
Maybe you should be kept back a grade and work on your grammar.