Question:
Best Thai in Austin?
austinlakelover
2006-05-24 19:42:48 UTC
Best Thai in Austin?
Six answers:
icprofit6000
2006-05-24 21:08:32 UTC
Thai Kitchen

3009 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX

was rated number one of the top ten found at the following website
2006-05-27 14:42:52 UTC
3009 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX
allen3_99
2006-05-30 00:15:16 UTC
mmmm Thai Kitchen. I did not know they were voted number one but I must say, a most excellent choice.
2006-05-29 10:56:02 UTC
I love Bangkok Cuisine up at Research and Burnett.
tfshq
2006-05-25 10:47:34 UTC
check out http://www.menuserve.com/

there you can find thousands of listings of restaurants by location and by cuisine, it also tells how delivers, who is just takeout and who has dine in too.

this is better than the directory sites as menuserve has the COMPLETE menu to every restaurant listed on their site.
Gregie
2006-05-30 16:51:31 UTC
I really like the one on 6th street.