Question:
my friend thinks that alot of boys like me because i'm popular?
kelsi615@sbcglobal.net
2006-04-26 19:21:26 UTC
my friend thinks that alot of boys like me because i'm popular?
Eleven answers:
2006-04-26 19:36:52 UTC
And what is your question? Or are you just trying to sound shallow?
KK#9 fan
2006-04-30 19:09:45 UTC
Boys don't usually go for popularity. That's more of a girl thing. You're either very beautiful, dress easy or maybe you spread like butter.
Miss Raven
2006-04-27 02:54:33 UTC
OMG! Hilarious! Boys don't like people BECAUSE they're popular. Maybe it's because they think you're easy. This was so funny I almost fell down laughing. Then I realized it was a really STUPID question. Why would one even ask it?
Hello Love
2006-04-27 03:13:12 UTC
Well if your popular most likely its because your popular
2006-04-30 16:58:13 UTC
If you ARE indeed popular, one could deduct that boys could in fact be in the mix declaring popularity.
erinanne
2006-04-29 21:35:51 UTC
Are you making a statement of your popularity or is there a question? If boys like you, it shure isn't because of your modesty.
rvogelpohl2001
2006-04-27 02:40:26 UTC
With all due respect...

You are a self-centered brat!

It's a shame that you don't feel fulfilled enough with your popularity that you have to extend it to the internet.

Get over yourself.
Mandi
2006-04-27 02:23:25 UTC
I can assure you that, with me and still being in high school, no one outside of YOUR click really likes you. Everyone else, those who you refer to as "nerds," "band geeks," "losers," etc. all like each other. But the people who think everyone like them usually have another thing coming.
linz509
2006-04-27 02:57:06 UTC
usually the popular girls dress slutty because it attracts attention which is what makes them popular therefore guys like you because you look slutty..it's never about personality...
ugafan
2006-04-27 02:22:05 UTC
do you have a question?
bailey