Question:
where can u eat in texas?
2006-04-22 10:15:42 UTC
i have a report
Seventeen answers:
dr_dr_evil
2006-04-22 12:49:01 UTC
Ninfa's in Dallas or Houston. Great appetizers like camarones and queso, and the best margaritas, "Ninfaritas."
drpearce124
2006-04-22 17:27:24 UTC
I am from Washington State. I did make a trip to Texas and I must say...I have never ever, ever seen so many Buffets! Is everything in Texas Buffet style? Even at some of the Fast food joints it was that style. You all must think we are stingy in Washington state because they give you your servings here. Good luck with your report. Just an trivial item of intrest I noticed while visiting. Loved the great BBQ while there.
Richard
2006-04-22 17:21:26 UTC
If you are in the Arlington area(30 minutes away from Dallas). There's plenty of restraunt around the parks mall area, such as Chili's, Salt grass steak house, Tony ramo ribs, soup and salad, and red lobster. All these restraunts are within a mile of each other. Good luck!
Steve
2006-04-27 22:12:05 UTC
Austin--Hut's Hamburgers (order the Chubby Chuck and Onion Rings)

Austin--Sullivan's Steak House ( a cross between The Palm and Ruth's Chris

San Antonio--La Polama (Mexican), Mi Tierra (Mexican), Magnolia Pancake House (Breakfast), John the Greek (Greek food),
babs_younce
2006-04-24 01:58:56 UTC
You should try the TEXAS ROADHOUSE it is awesome they are all over even in other states now. They even have a really nice unique style to there restaurant. Good Luck
2006-04-22 17:25:51 UTC
If you're in Wichita Falls try the Kickapoo Cafe and have some fried gator! Awesome lizard!
beachpuppy29
2006-04-26 01:48:43 UTC
Try Texas Land and Cattle. It has the BEST steak!
2006-04-25 05:20:10 UTC
I can only eat at one place in Texas, Rudy's BBQ in Austin.
natechem
2006-04-25 22:50:10 UTC
There's also a fantastic Indian place called the Clay Pit that's close to the capitol building.
impeachgwb
2006-04-22 17:17:01 UTC
Mudds in denton texas
dworld_1999
2006-04-22 17:36:38 UTC
Stub's BBQ in Austin
appletech089
2006-04-25 00:51:52 UTC
Ask the hounds in chowhound at http://www.chowhound.com/main.html
2006-04-23 03:44:05 UTC
RUDY'S bar-b-q attached to any gas station.....they rock, as nasty of a concept it may be.
2006-04-22 17:16:29 UTC
billions of places. for best results, try restarunts.
Bob Chaves
2006-04-22 17:31:03 UTC
mc donalds.
rad