Question:
Is the Majic Time Machine Restaurant still open? If so, do they have a website?
((surimi))
2006-04-21 13:36:13 UTC
Is the Majic Time Machine Restaurant still open? If so, do they have a website?
Three answers:
tpcshauna
2006-04-21 16:37:26 UTC
The Magic Time Machine in Austin is no longer open. There are currently two locations, Dallas and San Antonio. The website is: http://magictimemachine.com/.

I have been to the location in Dallas many times. It is fabulous!

Have fun!

Cheers,

Shauna
texanaka
2006-04-25 19:45:16 UTC
Just so you know...where the Magic Time Machine used to be here in Austin became Landry's and it's now Joe's Crab Shack on Riverside.
2006-04-21 14:12:46 UTC
Never heard of them. Are they still open and where are they?? Do they have a website? I suggest you type the name into your browser. I think doing that will answer the website question. Then if they have one, enter it. Send me a link, if you can. I'd like to know about the place.